- Discover Vail’s best bits without walking on a Segway tour
- See more sights than on foot and hear history and insight you’d miss alone
- Coast along scenic Vail Valley, explore Vail Village, and view hidden gems
- Easy intro to Segway riding, with training and choice of departures included
Departure & Return
Park in the Lionshead Village Public Parking structure, then it's a quick 2-minute walk to the Evergreen Lodge, where we will meet in the lobby for your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum weight is 100 lbs
- Maximum weight is 260 lbs
- Dress in comfortable clothes, closed-toe shoes (recommended)
- Drug or Alcohol use prior to tour strictly prohibited
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vail Segway
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Recommend this for early on in your stay so you have time to go back and explore all the great things you ride by during the tour." See review