Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Helicopter tour over the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Additional sights include Gatlinburg, the Mountain Valley, Clingmans Dome, and more
- Guided commentary from your pilot fills you in on the sights as you pass
- Ideal way to add an extra memorable experience to your Great Smoky Mountains National Park vacation
- Tour is family friendly and wheelchair accessible
- Multiple departure times throughout the day make it easy for you to find a time that suits your schedule
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Weight Restrictions: Max passenger / seat weight limit is 300 lbs. Passengers with bodyweights exceeding 300 lbs. can still be accommodated in our Jet or Long Ranger aircraft. An additional fee may apply. This is payable directly to Scenic Helicopter Tours on the day of the tour.
- Per FAA regulations and in the interest of passenger safety, all passengers must be weighed at check-in. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Scenic Helicopter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.