3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
Craft beer, wine and our signature Kauai Rum Ginger Mai Tais
The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
Learn legends, history, and interesting facts about the Napali Coast
Departure & Return
4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Port Allen Marina Center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger Policy
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellations are subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- Children must be at least 5 years old
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. We will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- We do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel. No coolers allowed on board.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by us or they may bring their own.
- In compliance with the Hawaii Safe Travels program, all guests must provide proof of a negative pre-travel COVID test or proper travel documentation to ensure the required 10-day quarantine requirements have been met.
- Face masks are required for all guests and Holo Holo employees under local and Federal law for indoor spaces. Guests are required to bring their own face covering (face mask, bandana, face gaiter, etc.) and wear while in our office during check-in.
- Guests are required to complete a digital health waiver as well as a COVID-19 health screening prior to proceeding on tour.
- No expectant mothers are permitted to join the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holo Holo Charters, Inc.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Na Pali Sunset & Sightsee Boat Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Na Pali Sunset & Sightsee Boat Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Na Pali Sunset & Sightsee Boat Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Expect there to be bumps, jostling, some rocky waves, and to GET WET!" See review
- "People with sea bands seem to not be affected by the motion, I would highly recommend buying some before taking this Amazing cruise." See review
- "A must do activity if u are not seasick and want to get wet if standing outside the cabin" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Na Pali Sunset & Sightsee Boat Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Nature and WildlifeSunset CruisesWater ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKauaiCatamaran Cruises - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiSunset Cruises - HawaiiWater Tours - HawaiiSailing - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiCatamaran Cruises - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuSunset Cruises - OahuWater Tours - OahuSailing - OahuHalf-day Tours - OahuCatamaran Cruises - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiSunset Cruises - MauiWater Tours - MauiSailing - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiCategory
Fern Grotto Tours & TicketsNiihau Tours & TicketsWaioli Mission House Tours & TicketsPolihale State Park Tours & TicketsAnini Beach Tours & TicketsHuleia National Wildlife Refuge Tours & TicketsWailua Falls Tours & TicketsMt. Waialeale Tours & TicketsKauai Museum Tours & TicketsKauai Coffee Company Tours & TicketsSpouting Horn Tours & TicketsKilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge Tours & TicketsKoke'e State Park Tours & TicketsKalalau Lookout Tours & TicketsOld Koloa Town Tours & TicketsKauai Cruise Port Tours & TicketsMenehune Fish Pond Tours & TicketsMakua Beach (Tunnels Beach) Tours & TicketsOpaekaa Falls Tours & TicketsKilohana Plantation Tours & Tickets