Explore our promoted experiences
- Fly through the native forest on Kauai's longest ziplines
- Get aerial views of Waita Reservoir while soaring across eight different tracks
- Try out stunts like riding superhero-style or upside down with a hands-free harness
- Enjoy provided snacks during a break among the eucalyptus trees
Departure & Return
Check in at our office located at 3477 A Weliweli Rd Koloa HI 96756. After check in guests will be given instructions on the next meeting point. Check in is 30 mins prior to tour time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Weight limit 270 lbs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Koloa Zipline
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Wear hiking shoes or running shoes, you hike just a little bit." See review