Explore our promoted experiences
- Paradise Beach club pass from Cozumel
- Avoid the crowds of public beaches
- Includes everything you need for an ideal beach day
- Lunch included, plus an unlimited drink menu
Departure & Return
Getting to Paradise is super easy. The easiest way to get here is taking a taxi from your cruise ship/hotel. It is about a 10-15 minute taxi ride and runs about US$16 each way (per TAXI not per Person) for a car for up to four people. There are also taxi VANS that takes up to 8 people.
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 98 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Beach Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience